Monday, September 26, 2011

Miss ME?

Annyeong haseyo Chingu ^^
I'm back after a long time, finally got a chance to visit and update my blog. I was having trouble a while ago in accessing my blog account luckily I remember my uname and password, so stupid of me to forgot those. Anyway I'm here to update my blog of course to share something new about what's happening around me and with me.

 
Yesterday, me and my sister went to a mall to watch a movie. I choose to watch "Jhonny English Reborn".



It never fails to make me laugh, As in like from the start till the end we were all laughing. The funniest spy ever, even though he is not the coolest spy. I love his car the Rolls Royce. At least he has the coolest car and gadgets. I wanted to become a spy when i was in high school. Me and some of my close classmates even have this secret spying activity. I love those days, cause we discover a lot. Very clever of us. After the movie we went straight home.
Ah last month I already process my travelling documents and this week I am expecting to have it. Cant wait to  finally have my passport in my hands. If you're wondering which country I am going to visit first of course Seoul, South Korea. Just the idea of it makes me more excited and crazy about it. Oh yeah I almost forgot, just wanna share I'm studying Hangul, yes I'm completely a beginner but I am really enjoying it, I love studying and learning more about South Korea. Sooner or later I cant talk and understand their language, Talk to me in Korean.
About love?, this is all i can say. "Chingu isseoyo, Namja chingu eopsseoyo."

No comments:

Post a Comment