Saturday, July 01, 2017

[REVIEW] How to pronounce LLAOLLAO




If this is the first time you've seen this froyo store how do you say it's name? (no cheating, please do not google. Just do it for the sake of FUN)


When I first saw it's name in my mind I read it as it is, like the Filipino word of loose. (Like, hey your pants is loose.) Funny as I thought that's the first thing that went to my mind. So I did my homework and find out how LLAOLLAO should be pronounced correctly. This international frozen yogurt store which originated in Spain is pronounced as "yao yao".

LlaoLlao’s frozen yogurt is a natural source of calcium and protein; not to mention it has zero trans fat and is gluten-free. It is recommended for all ages, in particular children, pregnant women and the elderly. Their cup of froyo is not only mouthwatering good in your tummy but also for your Instagram feed.





Check out my review below.

Location: ★★★★★ Llaollao Philippines has three branches. You can find them in Glorietta 2 Mall, Mall of Asia, and SM Megamall. I visited their SM MOa branch since this is the closest store to me. Their store in SM MOA is at the Ground floor, Main mall near TimHoWan restaurant.



Facilities: ★★ The front of the store looks neat and clean. But when you look on the inside it only has a few tables and chairs.  There are a lot of people lined up that day and waiting to be seated. The store can only accommodate a small number of guest. It is not spacious at all. When I visited this branch the inside is a mess, there's a spilled chocolate on the floor, some trash and the tables have leftover cups. Though I like the color of the chair, they forgot to keep the area clean.



Staff/Service: ★★★★ The crew at the counter are nice and attentive. Since there is a long queue it is good that their pace is fast. You'll just really have to wait for your turn cause people are really lining up for their froyo. The only downside that I saw when I went there is that there is no one assisting the customers with their tables and chairs. Or someone who cleans up where people is supposed to eat.



Food: ★★★★★ Their froyo is really nice. I love the varieties of fresh fruits, fun crunch toppings and sauces to choose at. It gives you the freedom to experiment which combinations suits your taste.

Price: ★★★★★ The price of their froyo is very affordable . The cheapest is worth 39php which is just the frozen yogurt or you can taste their best selling SANUM at 199php.



Verdict: ★★★★ I like their froyo at all. I'd like to go back and try different combinations till I find the one that is perfect for my taste. It is yummy and healthy. Perfect for people who is craving for something sweet and health conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment