Sunday, September 23, 2018

Ellana Lip in Luxe Lipstick



"There is no such thing as having too many lipstick."

Yes, thats is so true. When my current favorite cosmetic brand Ellana put their lippies on sale I did make sure to drop by at one of their store and hoard a few of their liquid matte lipstick.

Ellana Mineral Cosmetic is a local brand which is cruelty free, vegan, pregnancy safe which caters to Asian skin. Their products is not just makeup but both makeup and skincare at the same time.

πŸ’„ Ellana Lip In Luxe Liquid Lipstick is:

✔ Smudge proof
✔Water proof
✔Creamy
✔Long lasting


I love every color that I got. The shades of their liquid lipstick has a unique name too. So whatever you feel your lips can describe what love is...

Love is Forever
Close to brown but has a subtle purple pink undertone. 

Love is Gift
It is bold but subtle pink color

 Love is Devotion
It has a deep and warm peach shade.

 Love is Bliss
It has a soft pink color. The one that I use the most. 

Love is Life
It has a brown nude color

These shades are my current favorite. Most of them are on the nude and pink shade which suits my everyday makeup wether I am out for work, catching up with friends, or partying all night. There is always a perfect shade for every occasion.

Their lippies cost 499Php each you can purchase it online thru their website (https://www.ellanacosmetics.com) or go to the store near you.



No comments:

Post a Comment