Tuesday, September 04, 2018

COSRX Acne Treatment Kit



If you have acne prone skin and constantly finding the right treatment that will help you get that clearer skin here are the products that can help you. Like you, I am also in the battle of fighting breakouts. I've tried different products and nothing seems to deliver the result that I am looking for except the products from COSRX.


COSRX is a cult favorite brand from Korea and it truly delivers what it claims. Add this to your skin care routine and you'll see great result and improvement in your skin.



♡ Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser (Php540)
Reduces breakouts and promotes clearer skin. Ideal for all skin types and help controls excess sebum. 


♡ One Step Original Clear Pad (Php950)
A facial toner that wipes out excess oil and keeps the complexion clear, refined and well balanced.


♡ Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol Toner (Php850)
It helps controls oil and removes dead skin cell. This is my favorite toner of all time.


♡ Natural BHA Skin Returning Emulsion (Php920)
It refines skin texture, reduce shine and creates a smooth matte finish.


♡ Acne Pimple Master Patch (Php200)
Soothes blemishes and reduces redness; infused with hydrocolloid to coax out deep-rooted pimples, speeding up their life cycle; protects skin against further infection; leaves the complexion clear and spotless. I love these patch and I put it before going to bed and the next morning my breakout is gone or it reduce in size. This patch is really magical.


I truly love these products from cleanser down to the patch and I call it the red line from COSRX. Whenever I see a zit I immediately use these products to prevent it and to clear my skin. I'd been using this for a long time now and it is definitely my favorite skin care products.



No comments:

Post a Comment