Monday, January 30, 2012

GUYS TALK 101

I decided to write some notes on what do guys talk about. Its not that im eavesdropping on what they talk about, it just happen that I am at the right palce at the right time and i can really hear what they were talking. Are you ready? Lets go through some of them.


Guys Talk #1:
Setting: I was in the office for my second day of work and I am sitting at the far end with two guys beside me on my left side and a girl on my right side.
Story:It was our orientation week, and we were given an hour to review the lesson. While i was reading my notes, this two guys beside was talking to each other. They were not too loud but enough for me to actually hear what they were talking about. The first guy on the row ask this guy sitting beside me on what brand of phone would be the best. So they were discussing about phones and gadgets. I was like pretending that I am not listening at all and I am just reading my notes. So after their short talk about phones and all, that guy said "i was actually looking for a phone for my girlfriend, a phone that she woould like", So i was like super WOW (inside my mind)  and then the guy started to talk about his girl how the girl lost her phone. I can feel how sincere that guys is, and how concerned he is to his girl. I can say he is a really nice guy. :D so this is the first story that inspired me to take note of every guy conversation that i will hear.

Guys Talk #2:
Setting: Me and my friend Cris were riding a "jeepney" (jeepney is a kind of a transportation vehicle which will you commonly see here in the Philippines). 
Story: Its quarter to eight  and we were on our way to the office when a group of college students enter. So while on our way, those college students were talking about girls. There are only a few passengers at that time and they were talking really loud. One of those students is bragging like "oh man I met this girl one time and we get along but we only last for three days" so i look at my friend and she also looks back at me after hearing what that guy said. Its like we can read each others mind,. We just made a NO NO nod and then just laugh. Those guys were really talking out loud, how they play with those girls feelings and just go out with them just to have fun but not really love them, it makes me feel like why are you talking about girls in that way in public? as if you did something good that you were so proud of but youre not. I was like what the h.ll are you thinking about. It doesnt make you look so manly at all. Those guys give a bad impression. Really really bad. So be careful girls. ^^

Guys Talk #3:
Setting: In the training room, I was sitting in the middle of the row with two guys beside me.
Story: It was almost half of our break and we were all just waiting inside the room. I notice the guy on my right writing something, with a card on his table and some sort of a bracelet like type but its for newly born babies you see in the hospital its like a name tag. Since I am bored I asked him what is he doing. I actually tease him that he is writing a love letter. So all of our teams attention was on him. He actually did not deny it, he said yes he was writng a love letter for his girl cause it is their 8years anniversary. (8years imagine how strong their relationship is and still going strong.. thats how powerful true love is <3 ). when he finish the letter he ask me to read it and ask for my opinion, so i was like wow how sweet he is to his girl, so to tease him more i ask the others if they want to hear it as well, so i ask the guy to personally read it for us which he did. All of us in the room were so amazed and so happy for them. It was a nice letter after all. So then I ask whats that bracelet thing for, he said that it was like a remembrance when they work in the same hospital.They were both nurse as far as i remeber. Isnt he nice and sweet? And they were planning to get married soon. I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment