Thursday, May 29, 2014

Etude Princess Run 2014

Running is the classical road to self-consciousness, self-awareness and self-reliance. - Noel Carrol


Last Sunday May 25th me and friends join the Etude Princess Run. It was held at 34th street Bonifacio Global City.

It is my first time to join this kind of event since I am not the sporty type. Me and friends registered for the 5k run. 


For Pink card holders aside from the race kit and discount they also got a tutu skirt.



For a first timer like me I did prepare my mind and condition my body. Running for 5k is no joke. I am not a quitter so I push myself everyday to workout. Me and friends do an hour of jogging and exercise. Proper exercise and right food will definitely help you. Water and lots of water.

On the day itself everything is so pink. Participants wearing their pink tutu skirt even some guys is wearing the tutu skirt haha. 
We color our hair pink, thanks to the organizers who thought of this idea. (Daebak!!!) Our kicks that has a touch of pink as well. 





For 5k runners gun start past 6am which I am not sure of the exact time anyways. Oh by the way Dingdong Dantes (one of the most famous and hottest actor) is on the 5k run as well. Were so lucky we are running on the same category. Yeah we did saw him. He's totally an eye candy. 



I am so proud to tell you guys that we finish our 5k run in less than an hour which is really an achievement for me. Others really run like a princess I mean they took their time and just enjoy the event. The fulfillment you get after the long run of intense sweat, hair got messy, thirst and sun burning heat is PRICELESS.

Every finisher gets a Pink fair passport, a medal and a tumbler. Freebies are awesome. After the run, participants can enjoy the pink fair festival. They have a lot of booths for exciting games and prizes. Or enjoy a very entertaining performances on stage. One of the host is Robi Domingo (he joined Pinoy Big Brother). We try to line up in one of the booths but there are a lot of people in the line so we did not pursue our quest there (LOL, i dont like waiting on long lines).



Thumbs up to all the staffs and event organizer of the Etude Princess Run. We hope to see everyone again next year.

Have you spotted us? 





Cause takbo.ph spotted us.





#EtudePrincessRun
#EtudePinkFair
#EtudeHousePH





No comments:

Post a Comment