Tuesday, August 02, 2016

D-DAY: BTS EPILOGUE IN MANILA 2016 CONCERT



The long wait is over. Finally this is the day that all the A.R.M.Y's have been waiting. Upon our arrival at the venue a massive group of PH ARMYs was everywhere. A lot of merchandise was being sold in the venue. Indeed Hallyu is a big hit in the country. The long queue of excited fans is the proof of BTS popularity in the Philippines. We were still in the queue but we are already getting chills, definitely because we cannot contain our excitement. It is also a great opportunity to meet fellow Kpop fans while in the queue.



Inside the arena a sea of excited fans will greet you. We were located in the Lower Box SRO area and thankfully found a good spot where we can take photos. As announced no DSLR's or video cams allowed inside the venue, so our phone is our only weapon to capture the moments and relieve it physically.

BTS performed their famous and known songs and the ones currently on their new album. I must say that they are really really good. Their strong choreography and catchy songs, plus our handsome oppa's :) My bias is Jungkook, and I like Rap Monster as well.

For those who do not have tickets still patiently waited outside just to see BTS until the end of the concert.

A lot of A.R.M.Y fans were young which make me feel like I am already old in the KPOP scene. It reminds me of the first ever KPOP concert I've attended. Nostalgia, I know right.

Like the Bangtan Boys have said they love the PH ARMY's and promise to come back in 2017, so make sure to save money now so you wont be #TeamBahay or #TeamLabas.

Photos speak a thousand words and I am happy to share some of the photos and videos I took during the show. It's not really a good quality since I just use my phone. Please put credits whenever you take out my photos or videos.
Like what our oppas's said:

 "This is definitely one of the most beautiful moment in our life"


Enjoy watching!! You can check out my IG account for more photos @choistephie and Youtube channel Stephie Choi









BTS INTRODUCTION

BTS BAEPSAE

BTS ENCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment