Monday, March 12, 2012

POPPED TOO

POPPED TOO is the second book of POPPED. Finally done reading those books. Popped Too is nice as well, as a readers feedback I can say that I really loved it, because I can relate myself at some situations I know that's really happening to me and maybe because i love KPOP so much, but I think that even non-KPOP fans will love it too.

 
I love the part in where the characters have to go back to Seoul just to save their friend from a super fan of Jungsang kekeke. And also it shows the cute love story of Andie Bau and Mac Park. I know how Andie feels when Mac Park doesn't seems to care at all, or she wonder if that guy feels the same way. How she wants to have a conversation with him, and how excited she was whenever Mac sends her a message thru their scrabble game or Skype, (trust me I know how it feels waiting for those messages from the guy you really like). It shows the character of a real Korean guy (how busy they are, that they will not message you for two weeks or even a month, but that doesn't mean that they don't like you or love you at all, it's just that their busy. Don't be disappointed cause their not like what you expect from those Korean dramas that you have seen, they are still men from earth ^^. But for sure they will show you how they truly love you on their own way :D).

No comments:

Post a Comment