Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weddings


It was my second time to attend a wedding ceremony, first one is my friend's wedding and the recent one is my cousin's wedding. I like weddings. It reminds me of how great love can be, when you finally found the right man for you. Imagine out of how many billion people on earth, your worlds collide and make it as one. 


Every girls dream is to have a beautiful wedding. To walk down the isle in her wedding dress, a bouquet of flower on her hand while her groom is standing and waiting for her at the altar to exchange their wedding vows.

I also dream of having my own wedding, with my future husband standing beside me as he takes my hand and promise to love me, take care of me and will definitely hold my hand till eternity. I want my wedding to be perfect and beautiful but a simple wedding will do as long as I am marrying the man I truly love. 

But for now, all I have to do is to wait for my Mr. Future Husband to come along.


Can you see me in my wedding dress?


Me and my cousin Clifford.

Me together with my sisters, my Mom, my Aunt and my cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment