Monday, July 09, 2012

COSTRIP @ HERO FACEOFF

Hero FaceOff: The Ultimate Cosplay BattleSM Megamall Trade Hall 1July 7, 2012


Friday night we still have shift, in the office we have to wear shirts with cartoon characters or anime, that's why we call it Cartoon Day.


 




After our shift me and my friends Gem(cosplayer) and Mel(cosplayer) headed to SM Megamall for the cosplay event even though we don't have sleep. With us is Gem's cosplayer friend Kareen and her boyfriend.
 Amane Misa of Death Note

Me as myself wahahaha
Kareen, Gem, Mel and Me

We arrive there exactly 10am, the time when the mall usually opens. Yeah were the early birds and we just arrive on time since there were just a few people we don't have to rush ourselves to get the tickets. For the first 1000 attendees free snacks are served. We have a drink, a sandwich and a popcorn which i brought home cause I am not eating popcorn (i don't know, it just happen that i hate the smell of it now, weird right).



We plan to stay at least half of the day since we don't have sleep and were all tired from work, but we decided to stay until 3pm to watch Kareen and her friends do their skit for the Faceoff battle. 



We went home around past 4pm if i remember it correctly, we go our separate ways cause I have to take the MRT. I was too tired, exhausted and drain. My feet hurts cause I am wearing a wedge which is kinda high and we were like walking the whole day. On my way home I fell asleep and when I got home I just change my clothes and wash my face then I slept.




It was a very fun day at all. We enjoyed it a lot. The whole experience is great. We get enough time to relax and free ourselves from stress and work. It is actually a bonding time for us. To get to know more each other. Share the same thoughts, interests and passion. We build "FRIENDSHIP"



PS:credits to Mel for the photos ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment