Monday, July 30, 2012

Fangirls' Weekend

Hallyu Fest 2012 07/28/2012
KFEST 3 07/29/2012

Saturday: Hallyu Fest @ SM MOA Centerstage




It became the talk of the town when Korean Cultural Center of the Philippines (KCC) announces that they are going to give free tickets for the Hallyu Fest to celebrate their 1st year anniversary. More KPop fans became interested since the special guest for the event is the popular KPop group "Boyfriend". Aside from Boyfriend, the other highlight of the event is the Koreanovela Cosplay Contest and the KPOP Cover Dance Battle Contest. I joined the essay writing contest by BoyfriendPH and luckily I won 1VIP ticket for the event. 

Me and my sisters Karen, Rachel and my KPOP buddy Cris went to SM MOA to get free tickets. The line was too long and the end of the line was already outside the mall itself. Everyone was hoping to get tickets and to see Boyfriend but unfortunately the tickets were limited and it cannot accommodate everyone.


(right to left: Rachel, Steph, Karen,Cris)

A lot of KPOP fans were disappointed everyone wants to be part of the event and to see Boyfriend. Since I only have 1VIP ticket I gave it to my sister Karen, she was an avid fan of Boyfriend, I am a fan of Boyfriend too but since she shed tears in front of me I was like OK you can have it. I'm such a nice sister right? (hahaha)




I cant even imagine that this is how near the VIP ticket that I got. Photos below were taken inside by my sister.. OMG it was like just a few steps away from the boys.


















I even met one of my friend in facebook whom I met also at the TTMIK Meetup with Hyunwoo ssi. He was also expecting and hoping to get tickets for the Hallyu Fest. 


SMILE :D even though our heart are broken cause we don't have tickets

While my sister is enjoying inside, Rachel, Cris and I just enjoyed the rest of the day at the Bay we took lots of photos, watch the street performers and the fireworks.










I want to go back to this place and ride that big Ferris Wheel soon with someone  :D
Sunday: KFEST 3

The growing number of KPop fans is really undeniable. Long lines are now in. Wherever we go now in any KPOP events we have to bare the long lines. We really did not enjoy that much this event cause its too crowded hope they will choose a bigger venue next time. We did not even bother to watch the performers. But for me the highlight of the event was the Hanbok photo shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment