Thursday, August 16, 2012

Siwon and Donghae in Manila (#SiHaeInManila)

August 15, 2012
@Trinoma, Quezon City


As BENCH marked their 25th anniversary they bring here Siwon and Donghae of Super Junior. Before the fan meet of SiHae, Bench announced ways on how to get passes to this event. I was able to get a raffle stub but not luckily chosen within the 700 winners who can have the chance to get up close with them. Even though I wasn't picked from the raffle I still decided to go just to see them specially Siwon oppa, even just a glimpse from a distance.





On the day of the fan meet it was raining hard. The rain stopped in the middle of the day and with that I finally decided to push through with my plan.The plan to see them no matter what.
I arrived in Trinoma around two o'clock in the afternoon. The area was already occupied with PH ELF's. I was in the 2nd floor looking for the best spot. But all spots were taken and it is really crowded already. I found a good one although I'm at the back already, my camera can still capture the stage from where I am standing. In front of me are two girls, I asked them what time they arrive, they said they arrived at the venue at 7am the mall was still close by then and it opens at 10am. ELF's are really amazing. 


View from 2nd floor

This is how far I am from them

I am still with my high hopes when one of the Bench staff is going around and announcing that anyone who has their raffle stub still can go to the ground floor and can enter the event area. I was like "OMG, I can get near them" that announcement of the staff was a music to my ear which filled my heart with happiness. When I heard that, I rushed down stairs and showed my raflfle stub. Getting inside was not that easy a lot of ELF's went down as well with their raffle stub. There are some instances that I got pushed aside. When I finally get in, they gave me a poster, I was like about to cry when I finally got in. Really teary eyed, my heart was beating fast, I am so overwhelmed, smile all over my face and I am jumping and screaming out of joy. I feel so blessed and so thankful. Truly God is good. 

This is how near I am now, big difference form the above photo



When the clock hits 5pm, the crowd starts to scream, the MC starts the event by a raffle, this is only for the 700 winners, unfortunately I am not included. they have 10 lucky winners to get a signed shirt, 10 lucky winners for the signed posters and 13 lucky winners for a group photo with Siwon and Donghae.  
When Siwon and Donghae enter the stage the fans get wild. I couldn't even hear what the MC is saying. Fan chants is so loud. Well I am one of them (hahaha)





























I envy those lucky ones who get a chance to get close to them specially with Siwon oppa. I am dying inside, hope I was able to get that close too. But anyway I am happy for those ELF's. 

The event last only for an hour. Time fly so fast but it was an amazing and an extra ordinary experience. Till we meet again Siwon oppa and Donghae oppa ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment