Monday, August 27, 2012

Into A New World

Cosplay Revolution
(08/26/2012)

Aside from KPOP, I found a new love in Cosplay. My first to Cosplay Luka Megurine Just be Friends version. It was an awesome experience. Hope my friends are with me as well. Thanks to Gem and Mel who persuade me to Cosplay, now I am so hooked to it. 



Luka Megurine Just be Friends

Cosplay Luka Megurine

Luka Megurine Just be Friends Cosplay


It feels like I'm in a new world. It also feels good when people know who am I portraying and when people asks to take a picture of me, it's like a minute of fame. 




Also a lot of other Cosplayers and who love anime participate in this event.


City Hunter
P.S.

Thanks to my family who is also very supportive, especially my mom who made my flower head dress. To my sisters and cousins who accompanied me in the event and to all my friends. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart <3 ^___^

See you at the next Cosplay event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment