Sunday, September 23, 2012

Best of Anime (BOA)

Late update from me. Well here it is. :)

Me and my friends decided to participate in the Best of Anime last September 15 at the SMX Mall of Asia. Its an awesome experience for me to do this with my friends. Its more fun and exciting. The whole event was a blast we met a lot of cosplayers and anime fans. It is also an overwhelming experience when people ask us to take a picture with them.

In our Ragnarok costumes


Gem-Archbishop, Mel-Hunter, Stephie-Priestess

It's actually Gem who's always suggesting what are we going to cosplay then we choose what character we like. Good thing we have Gem our cosplay adviser and friend. Mel is good with props so we actually ask her to make our props and she is also taking care of our wigs. Lucky I have these two ladies with me, their awesome!

Gem and Mel

We also got a photo from Sir Rico Angeles, his shots were great. I got this from his facebook page. Check it out.

us with Sango of Inuyasha
More photos from the event were uploaded in our facebook page. But here are some photos to share ^__^


Ragnarok Priestess

Priestess and Hunter 



with the very cute Detective Conan :D

We did not join the competition cause we were not ready yet, but soon we will. So watch out for us at the upcoming cosplay events. Thank you.

Credits to Mel for the Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment