Thursday, October 25, 2012

BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012

October 24 2012
SM MOA ARENA
8pm

Credits: watermarked

VIP's in the House! Yo!
Manila has been blown away by the stunning performance of one of Korea's famous boy group Bigbang last October 24 at the SM MOA Arena.
Before the said event a lot of VIP's arrived early at the venue, there are merchandise booth outside the MOA Arena which satisfies all the VIP's craving for Bigbang albums, shirts and stuffs.

 




The whole experience was a blast. Bigbang perform with high energy as they heat up the stage with their charm and singing prowess. You can hear all the screaming and chanting of all the fans inside the Arena (Filipino fans did not fail Bigbang to show their support, we are all very loud), to cheer for their favorite Bigbang bias. They sang all their current hit songs including Fantastic Baby, Blue, Monster, and a lot more. The highlight of the event for me is when they all came out wearing white suits and all and start to sing Haru Haru, one of my favorite. Their performance of Haru Haru really moved my heart and make my eyes shed tears for some unknown reason. GD is so energetic and really looks good in person and on screen now i know why there are a lot of VIP's loved him. His attitude while performing is really great. Taeyang as usual is  really good in dancing. He keeps the VIP's company by talking to us in English. The most entertaining part that he did is when he take off his shirt. Wooooh that makes the VIP's go wild. Daesung vocals are perfectly awesome. Seungri surprised me the most, the camera loves him so much, he is so cute I think a lot of VIP's loved him now. He really loves panda LOL, and lastly TOP, OMG OMG he is really my bias in Bigbang and the reason why i went all my way just to see him in person. TOP is really cool, handsome and has a strong appeal (well yeah that's how i see him). When I saw him on stage I was like shouting his name everytime, his voice, you all know how deep and manly his voice is, OMG hearing him sing LIVE, it makes me melt. OMG i felt like i am melting every time i hear his voice. His voice is already music to my ears, LOL. 


Every story has to end, VIP's find it hard to say goodbye to the boys even I, I don't wanna see TOP go. But Bigbang gave us a very wonderful experience that night. Everyone enjoy the moment and for sure will treasure it for a lifetime. Bigbang promise to go back in the Philippines and perform again in front of all their fans. Till the next concert VIP's. See you soon Bigbang! 
TOP

me and TOP

my sis and GD

Just keeping my promise to this girl that I am going to take her to BigBang Concert.

Tickets were already sold out when we arrived. Luckily we find a pair for us. Thank God, it is really meant for us.
I ask my sis to took a picture of me, I was surprised that a crew from Korea took a picture of me too, so I took the opportunity and happily smile at the camera :D 

P.S: photos were all uploaded in my FB account.
Epic Fail: Camera went dead before the concert starts so we really do not have a lot of photos. T.T It's OK memories last forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment