Saturday, July 02, 2016

Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort


Summer ain't over till it's over. The perfect way of pampering and de-stressing is to go to the pharmaSEA. I've waited long enough for this trip and the wait is worth it. The view is amazing. It is true that all you need is the sea, air and sun. There are a lot of things that you can do in Sumilon Island. There is kayaking, fish feeding, snorkeling, massage and many more.





jacuzzi

bar

shore at Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort
A lot of people is asking and wondering why do I love to go to the beach when I do not know how to swim? I say "Why not?". Not because someone is not a  swimmer he/she is not allowed to enjoy the company of the sea. We have shores people and I love the beach like any other beach bum you know. (lol).

Below are the list why a non swimmer like me love the beach. As posted in WhenInManila. com

10 REASONS WHY I LOVE THE BEACH EVEN IF I CAN'T SWIM
1. It’s nice to get away,
2. Beaches are photogenic.
3. I can actually enjoy the sunshine.
4. It motivates me to stay fit.
5. Every visit has something new to offer.
6. The food is something else.
7. I can get cornrows and henna tattoos done.
8. It’s a great place to drink.
9. I get to meet new people.
10. The sound of the waves calms me down.







thumbs up for Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment