Friday, July 01, 2016

Oslob, Cebu: Whale Shark Watching


Our journey in Cebu starts by swimming with the the gentle baby whale sharks. Though they are just babies they are really big. Bigger than our small boat (bangka).




There are 3 or 4 whale sharks in the area. But before you go and swim with them there is an orientation first of the do's and dont's. Better to keep in mind the rules in order to protect yourself and the whale sharks as well. They will provide a life vest and goggles.


our morning faces :P

Whale sharks are being fed by the locals that is why they gather around the area. There are many fish as well.

It is an achievement for me to be the second person in our group to jump off the water. Not literally jump but to get off the bangka. You ask me Why? I say I am not a swimmer therefore I fear DEEP oceans/sea. You can put me in great heights but not in deep waters.

Finally I met the gentle giants of Oslob.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment