Monday, June 12, 2017

COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask


I don't remember the last time I use moisturizer on my face. Since I have oily acne prone skin I avoided moisturizer products as I believed that those products will make the skin more oily or it is only for people with dry skin. But I understand it wrong so if you have the same problem as mine I have some good news.

I have learned that moisturizers helps treat acne as moistened skin loosen sebum built up inside pores. Finding a moisturizer for oily acne prone skin can be tough but I just found the perfect product for my skin type.

I found a holy grail product. I have been using it for over a week now and the first time I use it I saw the result. Let me introduce you to COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask it is enriched with 85% of propolis extract, and natural bees wax. It provides intensive hydration with refreshing moisture. Which is in a small plastic jar with 50g of the product. 



I use it before going to bed and applied on my clean dry face. The mask is a gel type which is not sticky, with yellow tint and has no strong scent. You'll barely notice the scent. When applied to skin it appears transparent. Just let the skin absorb it before going to bed so that it won't transfer in your pillow case. You can put it in the fridge for a cooling effect. In the morning I notice that my skin is more radiant, soft, moisturize and healthy looking. I did not get any grease in my face which I tend to have when I woke up when I did not use this mask before.

I think this is the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. Which hydrates your face and makes skin more plumper. This product is worth the try and saves you from all the oil in your face. It did not cause any break out in my skin and is very gentle. I think they just need to add a spatula for this product. But overall two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment