Sunday, June 04, 2017

COSRX Make Me Lovely Cushion Review


I've never write about makeup before so it is my first to review about cosmetics. I've heard and seen about COSRX in most Korean makeup vlog from Sokoglam and Joan Kim.

COSRX brand is making its noise in the korean makeup scene and have positive reviews from the makeup vloggers community from Korea and abroad.


There is no COSRX yet here in the Philippines and it is very limited,  when I saw this at a local store I decided to buy and try this product. 

COSRX Make Me Lovely cushion has a very cute and eye catching packaging. This cushion has only one shade which is number 21.5. What is shade 21.5, it's color is peach beige. It has a light peachy shade which makes the face bright.


This cushion contains green tea water which minimizes oil and maximizes hydration. It is multi-functional with anti-wrinkle, whitening and UV protection (SPF50). It also has an anti bacterial treated cushion puff.

Photo taken at : www.wishtrend.com
So I'd been using this cushion for a week and here is what I notice. This cushion claims to be good for all skin types. My face is a combination of oily and troubled skin. The coverage is light and does not give a heavy and thick feeling but gives your face a bright and clean look. Which I really like. It blends with my skin tone. As I've mention I have oily skin but using this product does not make my skin greasy. It gives a dewy skin look and natural look coverage. For longevity, I think it does wear off sometime since I have to reapply it on some occasions.

Here is what it looks like when applied to my face. As you can see my face is kind of red with no make up, I have acne scars and big pores. I did not apply any primer or any cosmetics to my face so that you can see what it actually looks like on bare skin alone. It did not cover my acne scars but it gives a light and natural look which can be your daily go to look if you prefer a simple makeup.


I did not use any special effects nor edit the photo above. This is purely base on my skin condition and will vary base on your skin type. But there is no need to worry all Korean products are safe and gentle on skin. Overall I like this cushion.

You can find COSRX brand in SM Department Stores makeup section and the available products is very limited and usually out of stock. So if you find this available go grab yours now and try this cool cushion from COSRX.










No comments:

Post a Comment