Monday, May 29, 2017

Pagbilao, Quezon Escapade


Before the summer ends me and my friends went to Pagbilao, Quezon. We finally got the chance to color our summer getaway drawings. 

Our colorful summer starts on a roadtrip. While they spent the whole drive talking I fell asleep. My friend brought they car so I cannot tell you directions to get there. (Sorry, just Google it)






We rented a small boat and brought our own food. Since my friend Mean is a local there her mother prepared the food for us which we are all thankful. A  sumptous meal we had when we arrived at Kwebang Lampas. Since we had a very long night and drive we ate first.

We had four big milkfish. 

Salted egg and tomatoes

Adobo 

Their delicacy is the pansit habhab. Yummy yummy


Liempo

Shrimps
After our meal we enjoy the view and the water. It is my first to visit Kwebang Lampas. It is a nice and peaceful place to unwind. We are thankful for the sun and the perfect weather that day.












We didn't get the chance to go to the cave since the waves is strong and the water is high. I don't swim so I did not take the risk to go further. We just stayed in the shore and they swim a little bit. We all did not go to the deep area since there are jellyfish. We just took a lot of photos and appreciate the view. 

Since we rented the boat for the whole day to take us anywhere. Our plan is to visit Borawan as well but when we get there we did not left the boat. I am a bit disappointed with the place since I saw great photos in there. But the place is small and the water is not clear though the rock formation is nice.

The highlight of our day is the sandbar in the middle of the ocean. That is our last stop for the day and it is so amazing and cool. Luckily when we arrived the sandbar is starting to come out. There are only a few people so the timing is great for photos.














It is indeed a truly amazing experience. A very relaxing and fun filled day for all of us. We took home great memories with us, including all the sand, sunburn and some scratch. But that makes the whole journey and experience worthy. The bond get stronger. Looking forward to another getaway with them. Hopefully I had my partner by then. (Haha)



1 comment: