Sunday, September 10, 2017

[Review] Kenshin Japanese Restaurant


Trying out this Japanese restaurant in the South. Kenshin Japanese Restaurant is gaining popularity due to its good reviews from customers. Here is my review about our recent visit to this place.



Location: ★★★★★ This Japanese restaurant has two branches one in Makati and the other one is in Las Piñas. Makati Branch is at G/F Linear Makati, Yakal Street which opens from 10:30AM to 3:00AM. The Las Piñas branch is the place we visited since it is near our workplace and because their Makati branch is under renovation as of the moment. It is located at G/F Vista Mall, CV Starr Avenue and it is open from 11:00AM to 11:00PM.





Facilities: ★★★★★ I will definitely give them a five star for keeping the place clean and neat. The chairs, lanterns, the painting in the wall and the whole interior design gives the customer the feel of Japan. 

Staff/Service: ★★★ The crew are very nice to us. They allow us to borrow some kitchen utensil for our cake. I like their kimono style uniform. Though I just noticed that when we are cooking our takoyaki they are not assisting us I guess because it is cook your own takoyaki. I think that for first time customers or people who do not know how to cook that Japanese food they should offer a hand, if the customer decline then it is fine, I think it is best practice to offer assistance first. Since my friends know how to do it, I am fine but if I am alone or with group of friends that do not know how to do it then we are in trouble or just opt not to try the takoyaki.


Philadelphia Roll Sushi

Tempura

Chicken Karaage

Tonkatsu

Chicken Teriyaki

Takoyaki

Food: I also like Japanese food. We tried their set menu meals, tempura, takoyaki and sushi. I love the tempura so much. I like the side dish on our set menu meal. The food is nice and fine. It has its own distinct taste. I am not sure but I did not enjoy the takoyaki that much, probably because we cook it on our own (?) or my friends put too much sauce on it but I only tasted the red ginger all through out. I appreciate my friends effort maybe on our second try we will get it right. We still enjoy the fun of cooking it. The sushi that we order is the second best. The Philadelphia Roll, it has salmon and a kick of cream cheese definitely a must try from their sushi menu.


I like this side dish, cabbage with peanut and mayo sauce

Trying to cook our takoyaki. 

Price: ★★★★★ Their menu is very affordable and budget friendly. You'll get to taste authentic Japanese food for a very low price. You can check out their menu with price list in their facebook page.





Verdict: ★★★★★ Overall we did enjoy the food and went home with a full stomach. I want to go back and try their ramen menu since Japan is known for their ramen as well. I also would like to try the sake drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment