Saturday, October 07, 2017

[Review] Skin Genie


I am glad that I found this local brand of organic cosmetics and skin care. I am a fan of anything organic when it comes to skin care. Reason behind is that I have a sensitive skin. So this local brand that I want to introduce is Skin Genie. And yes, their line of skin care is made of natural organic ingredients which is good for all skin types.



So when I saw the Skin Genie store at the Trendsetter bazaar I went and drop by and bought some products that I really wanted to try.


First I bought is the Apple Cider Vinegar Soap. Now this soap is what I have been using for almost two weeks and I can totally see and feel the result as early as day one. After washing my face I can feel that my skin is soft and smooth.  My skin did not break out and I notice that it helps reduces oil. Never experienced this kind of result in any products that I used before. I never used soap in my face cause when I do my face gets irritated and feels itchy. I feel that the contents of those soap is too strong for my skin. So when this soap did not do anything harmful in my skin I fell in love and continuously loving it. My skin loves it.



Second is this Lip and Cheek Stain Alive. I love this tint aside from its dual purpose. Did you know that it has a lot of shades you can pick from. I've got Tramp, Merlot and Cherry Pink. So far I love all the colors. I wanted to try the others too. But I used Tramp the most. And the most exciting fact about this tint is that it is insanely affordable. It only cost 80php, yes you read it right. How amazing is that? I am not beeing cheeky about this product and lips don't lie when you use this tint.


Last one that I bought is the Hair Grow Booster for eye lashes and brows. So I dream of having a natural long lashes and Skin Genie answered me with this cool product. I love the scent of this product. You only apply this before going to sleep so the oil will not enter your eyes. Cause in the morning we have the tendency to rub our eyes. Plus the scent is so calming I think it is perfect for sleeping. I haven't fully used this. I plan to use this for two weeks straight and I'll get back to you guys with the result but for now here is what my eye lashes looks like so lets see what will happen after two weeks.


I am happy with the results and the products that I have right now and I am planning to buy more of their products to try on. I will definitely recommend it to everyone.

You can visit Skin Genie Instagram account or visit their website and purchase their products online. If you can't wait to get your hands on these products come and join me this coming Oct 13-15 at the World Trade Center, Trendsetter Bazaar will be there as well as Skin Genie. You can get these products in a much lower price as they offer discounts and you can buy two products in the price of one. It is indeed a great deal. So see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment