Sunday, February 04, 2018

The Korean Hair Care Guide: In Just One Step



As you all know I am a big fan of anything Korean specially when it comes to skin care. Koreans are known for their beautiful porcelain skin. Aside from that, hair care is also one of the many rigorous beauty practice they do to undo and prevent hair damage.

The top Maestro in hair industry in Korea, Hyun-Tae who has been responsible for the hair styling of the best stars and celebrities like Song Hye Kyo, Lee Seung Gi, etc revelaed that celeb's silky hair secret is all about "Rapunzel Hair".




Our hair gets damaged by constant coloring, use of straightener, blow dryers, perming, and UV. So we end up for a salon treatment which can be very expensive and might end up damaging our hair cause of the strong chemicals.

Say goodbye to salon treatment and embrace this korean hair care treatment.

HEY! DEUX YEOZA BY HYUNTAE
RAPUNZEL HAIR


It is a daily nutritive treatment cream infused to nourish and repair damaged hair. It comes into two tubes for your morning and night time routine.

Rapunzel Hair: Moist Day

The Moist Day has super berry complex, ceramide np and sunflower seed oil to coat your hair and seal in moisture.

Rapunzel Hair: Enriching Night

The Enriching Night has the obroma cacao seed butter, mango seed shea butter and hydrolyzed collagen and keratin which restore and repair your damaged hair while you sleep. 

This Rapunzel Hair cream is already a total care system as it has six benefits in one. Both cream acts as a hair treatment, hair pack, hair essence, hair serum, hair lotion and hair oil. Imagine all the goodness in one product. Totally a budget saver. Their non-oily, non-sticky formula deeply nourishes without weighing hair down or altering color. It delivers beautiful shine and subtle scent.

How to use:
Apply two pumps to towel dried or dry hair.
Do not rinse, just leave it.

MY HAIR STORY


When I have a bad hair day no matter how good my make up is I feel like there is something off with my look. So I end up tying my hair or covering it up with a cap. I really believe that to look and feel good you should care for your self from the top starting from your hair. Like they say your hair is your crowning glory.

I am so thankful that I have found my new hair best friend. This Rapunzel hair cream makes my hair healthy. It is true that this product is non-sticky and non-oily. I do not have to worry when I have to apply this. Plus it smells good. It gives me the assurance that after all the stress and dirt that my hair may encounter there is always this product that I can use anytime. Your hair is protected day and night.

This cream is available at 180ml tube which can last for two months. So what are you waiting for go grab this now. You can use my link hicharis.net/choistephie and get great discount when you purchase it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment