Sunday, February 18, 2018

Skin Genie Castor Oil: For Longer and Thicker Lashes

I dream of having thick and long lashes cause it gives a dramatic touch to the eyes. So in search of products that promises both I found this castor oil from Skin Genie. It is a local brand that I fell in love with.



So what is castor oil? The use of castor oil goes as far back as the ancient Egyptians who used it to treat eye irritation and as a powerful natural skin care remedy. There are a lot of benefits using castor oil and one of them is to help grow strong and shiny hair.

I have this Skin Genie Castor Oil for a long time and been using it since then. But I was not able to apply it regularly especially on days that I get lazy or too sleepy to do it. I decided to document it for a week to see if it really makes any difference.









I only apply it at night time or when I go to bed to avoid the oil going into my eyes and there is a tendency at day time that you scratch your eyes. Not only you can use it on lashes you can also use it in your brows if you want it to be thicker. Thus, using this product in a week might not give you a quick result but I noticed or feel that it really makes a difference. I believe that with regular use it will really make the lashes grow longer and thicker so I'll continue using it and update you guys maybe in a month or two.



Here is a photo of me at a wedding without wearing any mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment