Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The 2nd Annual KPOP and Culture Fest

The 2nd Annual KPOP and Culture Fest is a great success. All Filipino K-POP fanatics gathered once again at the Hall 2, SM Megamall last Sunday July 31, 2011. You'll see the excitement in everyone's eyes, right from the ticket booth till you enter the hall you'll see lots of Filipino K-POP fans and even Koreans in their K-POP outfits, really smashing :) The event was amazing and I am really happy to be part of it.

 
I am with my sister Karen and my friend Cris. Even though I dont have sleep yet by that time cause I'm from work the night before the event, Then straight from work to the event. I really find ways to attend this kind of events. We did really enjoy the event, took a lot of pictures and shop for K-POP stuffs and albums. I already have the Version B album of SUPER JUNIOR M(really happy), The best part of the event is the K-POP dance Battle. The groups who participated are really amazing. Also Dasuri Choi perform that day, she is really pretty and a really good dancer as well. She's cute when she tries to speak in our language (like "mahal ko kayong lahat") I admire guys who can dance and really rocks the dance floor. I find it adorable :D
Feel free to check out the photos from this event, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1689559259427.67935.1851113299

No comments:

Post a Comment