Monday, February 17, 2014

Being A KPOP Fan Girl....








I get so addicted to KPOP specially to SUPER JUNIOR. I'm an E.L.F (Ever Lasting Friends). SuJu fans were known as E.L.F



SUPER JUNIOR
I was first introduced to KPOP music back then by one of my friend. First KPOP music video that I watched is SUPER JUNIOR Sorry Sorry. My impression was like "They all look the same.". I can't recognize who is who. One of the members caught my eye and that is my ultimate bias ever CHOI SIWON. I like him cause he looks like Ethan Juan (one of the lead role in Fated to Love you which is airing in the Philippine TV back then) when I first saw him in the SORRY SORRY video. Me myself did not expect that I will get this hooked to KPOP. But thanks to that friend of mine I found a new love and interest. KPOP!
ETHAN JUAN
CHOI SIWON
 After watching Super Junior Sorry Sorry MV. I became a fan. I start to search all the facts about them, it's like getting to know them more. Read facts and news about the group, each member's profile, join fan clubs, read blogs, watch their music videos, special appearances, guesting, movies and all. Each time I watch them I start to recognize each members face. Like I can tell now who is who. Even when they change their image I can differentiate (*proud*).  So yeah, I know now that Siwon is different from Ethan. As I move forward I wanted to know more and more. Singing ain't my thing but when I hear their song, I start to sing it as well. Though I don't really understand the whole of it, nor even speak their language. I even dance some parts which I know (don't lie I know you did it too :D).

So let's go deeper on being a fan. I fell in love to KPOP so much, like I learn their language. I enroll myself to learn how to read and write Hangul (you think its too much??, Nah i don't think so). Well you don't have to really enroll yourself, some really go that far for the sake of understanding and be able to communicate with their bias (I admit that's my hidden agenda why I start to learn Hangul, LOL daydreaming of having a conversation with SIWON oppa). There are lots of free tutorials and videos about it you just have to take time to browse, scan, read and the willingness to learn.



Music is music no matter what the language is.
Aside from Korean music I even get interested to learn their culture, tradition and all about Korea. Why? Simple, cause I am dreaming of living in Korea. (Aim high people. Dreams do come true.) I love everything about Korea, the food, the place. C'mon guys every KPOP fans want to visit Korea right, to see their bias. I am sure KPOP fans watch lots of korean dramas and movies too. I stay super late just to finish it. Like I keep telling myself just another hour and I am going to bed but end up staying more than that then I realize geez its already the end. There are so many cute things in Korea, it's like everything is so so cute. From their colorful dress/outfits, the structures, furniture's in every shop we see from the photos, don't you just love it? Cause I do. It is really a sparkling world when you enter the KPOP world.

KPOP is huge now here in the Philippines as we all know it. The growing number of fans is amazing. There's a lot of KPOP groups and artists as  well that we all love. 



So which ever fandom you belong here are some list which I think we all share from being a fan:

1. You had a crush on your ultimate bias. (Your bias is your boyfriend. You even think you will marry your bias in the future)
2. Your playlist is all KPOP.
3. You dream of going to Korea.
4. You first learn Saranghaeyo ("I love you").
5. You go to KPOP conventions, album launch.
5. You save money to buy their albums, or concert tickets.
6. You can tell who is who, and differentiate one from another.
7. You have growing numbers of KPOP friends.
8. You watch every videos about your bias or the group.
9. You dress and style the K-way.
10. You buy Korean products.
11. You ate at a Korean restaurant.
12. Your updated with whats the latest in the KPOP scene.
13. You memorize all their songs, know the dance.
14. You shed tears when the group is on hiatus, or get involve in a controversy, or when there is a rumor that your bias has a girlfriend. Or when your bias enlist for military service.
15. Your phone wallpaper is your bias.






Hi!

If you want to add something to the list just comment below :) or you want to share your own kpop stories feel free to do so <3

-cuddly_stephie







No comments:

Post a Comment