Monday, February 17, 2014

Going Places

Planning to have a great vacation? Philippines has a thousand of islands you can visit. Explore each islands unique beauty and for sure you will definitely fall in love with the place.  Hop on!


Puerto Galera

Puerto Galera is the northwestern most municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro, Philippines. It is located at the southwestern end of the Isla Verde Passage, about 130 kilometers (81 mi) south of Manila. --source Wikipedia.

Puerto Galera is the first beach I've visited when I'm already earning for myself. The experience was great, totally fun. So that was it for the introduction. The place offered a lot of fun activities, of course we didn't missed the island hopping adventure. Aside from Boracay there are a lot of beautiful beaches here in the Philippines and Puerto Galera is one of them. So here are some photos to share:













Golden Sunset Resort 


Located in Calatagan, Batangas. A perfect place to unwind and relax. Capture the cool breeze of the ocean and the sparkling waters of the beach while walking at the coastline with your family and friends. The resort has its own outdoor museum, Birds paradise, spa, cafe shop, restaurant, ktv bars and etc. You'll definitely enjoy your stay here. First photo is from Google the rest is from my own camera. I didnt get the chance to take photos of the place cause I am busy camwhoring myself with the rest of my friends but I ensure everyone that it is a great place to stay.









Banton, Romblon


I've visited my parents hometown, Banton, Romblon. This is the second time I am going back to our province. The first time is way back when I am still a very little girl, I cant even remember it. This summer 2013 me and my family went there for a vacation and to visit my grandparents. 

There are a lot of beautiful beaches not just one but really a lot. I am so amazed by the beauty of nature, too far from the busy streets, tall building and the noise of the city. Totally amazing and I even want to go back soon. The clear water, the hospitality of the locals and the delicious foods. I highly recommend it to everyone. So here are some photos I took during my stay there. If you decided to visit the place don't hesitate to tell me, I will be glad to tour you around. :)




Port of Banton

Wild flowers.. So pretty 

Romblon is known for good quality of Marbles 

Nasunogan Beach, this is literally just near my grandparents house

Nasunogan Beach

Saw this on our way to Tabonan Beach, Amazing


Loving the beach here so much <3

Breath taking scenery at Tabonan Beach

Floating Cottage at Tabonan Beach

................there is more to come...............


P.S:
I am not a photographer but I like the outcome of my photos. All photos posted in this page is from my Facebook page (cuddly_stephie ). Please do proper credits when taking out photos from this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment