Friday, February 14, 2014

K-Products Review: Kerasys Salon Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Kerasys Salon Care Shampoo and Conditioner

I'm having hair problems cause I use to dye my hair and by the frequent use of heat tools and chemical treatments. It becomes dry and dull. Kinda close to damaged hair. Then I found this hair care which works well with my hair. 



How I find this product?
I did some shopping for Korean skin care and cosmetics then I went into this Korean store and look around then this product caught my eye so I give it a try, this is the first time I used Korean hair care products.

I say:
I am not a hair expert but I notice the difference in the fourth day of using it. I start to feel that my hair becomes soft and healthy. It brings back the glow in my hair. This truly repairs damage hair and transforms lifeless hair into fuller, healthier tresses. This product truly delivers it promise.


They say our hair is our crowning glory so take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment