Thursday, March 30, 2017

678 Korean BBQ





If you are a fan of 1N2D (1 Night 2 Days) then for sure you know who Kang Ho Dong is. He is  a Korean comedian and MC. You can also watch him in New Journey to the West. Kang Ho Dong owns the 678 Korean BBQ in SM MOA.


Location: ★★★★★ SM By The Bay, Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA), Pasay City. If you are facing the bay it is on the right side, you just have to walk pass the police station.



Facilities: ★★★★★ The place is warm and nice. Clean and has the woodsy effect.

Staff/Service: ★★★★ The staff are nice and helpful. You can grill by yourself but when they see you struggling they will help you. Also there are some meats that requires a different grilling metal. So they change it based on the meat that you order or if it is a variety of meat. We really like the manager cause he is fun and accommodating, when the other servers are busy he offers to help us. He even grill the meat for us and offers to take our photo.






Food: ★★★★★ My friend and I enjoys the food so much though it is expected from us to like any Korean food. My friend does not like thick slices of meat but for this one we are giving it a thumbs up. The reason why I really want to visit this Korean resto is because of the cheese. I've got curious when I saw their menu and the photos. I thought they are serving cheese together with the samgyupsal. I saw those in most of the Korean dramas where the meat is being coated with sticky cheese. Who can deny cheese, definitely not me. I was wrong there is no cheese for the samgyupsal that they serve, it was raw egg which will be cooked over time while grilling, veggies and corn and cheese, but not the cheese that I am expecting. Though I am a little bit disappointed, I did enjoy the food, cause its yummy and tasty. I love the kimchi and the other side dishes. We also order ramyeon, the spicy one which is not really spicy for me. They also sell Korean Ice cream :)



Price: ★★★★★ The price is really good and worthy for the food. You'll pay less when you share food with your friends. It is better to come here in large group.


Verdict: ★★★★★ I highly recommend this to our friends and fellow foodie lover. It is best to come here in group cause sharing is allowed. You'll have to queue during the peak hours so it is better to come early or make a reservation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment